Gay Jihadis?!

by LoveUniHateExams 8 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Apparently, Aseel Muthana, a Yemeni-British man from Cardiff, was radicalized to follow his elder brother to travel to Da'ish.

He was encouraged by Forhad Rahman and two other extremists. According to the Gay Times, Muthana and Rahman exchanged flirty texts, with Rahman alledgedly calling Muthana a Welsh cutie.

When Police arrested the three extremists for supporting terrorism, they tried to stop the text exchanges from being made public, out of concern for Aseel Muthana's safety - what with him travelling to Da'ish, the possible gay nature of the texts, and Da'ish's hatred for gay people.

I don't know if this is true, but it seems as if it is. Where to start?

I don't think The Guardian will touch this one with a bargepole ...

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/news/27078/police-tried-to-keep-the-identity-of-a-british-jihadi-secret-because-they-thought-he-was-gay/

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

This world is full of strange yet interesting individuals.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Gay black people wearing pink KKK outfits with the Star of David on their chests - sounds like something out of South Park, lol.

The news in my OP does seem to be accurate - here are two further articles ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/radicalise-me-babe-x-gay-isis-jihadi-exchanged-flirty-texts-uk-helpers-1543279

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3443361/Gay-jihadis-human-rights-ISIS-cell-Cirencester-hell-going-asks-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html

Still, nothing from The Guardian on this.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

One minute you're feeling down and then a story like this comes along.

If gay jihadis wish to travel to the Holy Land of Khilafah to wage blessed Jihad, who am I to invade their safe space?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    They are against Playboy TV, strip bars, and mini skirts. In my book that makes them all gay.
  • GodZoo
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Why do I find this story funny?

I'm half-expecting the mobilization of student activists, with some kind of pride march organized, keynote speaker: Jeremy Corbyn.

It's too early for April Fools but this story will keep me laughing over the weekend, that's for sure ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Like the vid, Godzoo.

Is that a scimitar in your pocket Muhammad, or are you just pleased to see me ...

• kaik
    kaik
    Many gay men went to Nazi party, served in SS, and were supporters of A.H. while their lovers were sent into the camps. Two weeks ago, I watched a documentary on Lida Baarova, who was a mistress of Joseph Goebbels. Eye witnesses from the WWII mentioned that Lida had on numerous occasion tried to seduce one of the highest SS commander and perpetrator of Holocaust, Horst Böhme, who was gay and she never got "lucky" with him. Yezov, one of the mastermind of Stalin purges and mass murderer during Moscow Purges was openly gay, which eventually led to his fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit