Hidden message in current public watchtower

by Saltheart Foamfollower 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Hi. The current public edition of the watchtower - 2018 issue 1 - is entirely on one theme - is the bible relevant today. About half of the magazine is on 3 articles on how the bible can be practical. They are "avoid problems" "resolve difficulties" and "cope successfully". On page 7 these are listed and it leaped out at me that the initial letters of these three things are a r c ! Have a look online (or if someone could post the relevant part of page 7). Coincidence or a message hidden by a mole?

SF

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Yes this is clearly a reference to the Arc reactor which powers the Iron Man suit.

http://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Arc_Reactor

This also indicates that the WT is throwing its weight behind the Marvel comic world instead of the new Star Wars universe... probably a smart choice given the crap Star Wars has become.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Well, Tony tight pants is stark raving mad.

• Sliced
    Sliced

lol you guys are hilarious (MeanMustard)

I think its just coincidence... but would be interesting with more evidence of a mole... ;)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wait'll you see the upcoming meeting workbook about examples of faith: Hannah, Elijah, Luke, Paul, Mark and Elisha.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You guys are on to something here but I`m afraid we have all missed the obvious ! As saltheart-Ff points out

ARC

Yes this is clearly a reference to the Arc reactor which powers the Iron Man suit

Or Is it ?

More importantly it could be a message by a fifth column agent ( mole) referring to none other

than

the Australian Royal Commission into child sexual abuse by institutions. { A R C }

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit