Apostate Websites Direct Weak Ones Back To Jehovah"

by pbrow 4 Replies latest jw friends

• pbrow
    pbrow

Doing a little thinking here, not really sure how the logistics work though.

Lets say the link jw.org is posted here "x" number of times and numerous people click on said link. It is my understanding the dubs can see how many hits they get from other websites but can they actually tell what websites the link is coming from? If so....

I can picture a sunday talk given in the future... "Apostate Websites Direct Weak Ones Back To Jehovah"

In the outline it will tell of the large number of subjects checking out jw.org directly after the viewing apostate websites. The idea being spouted from the stage of people going on apostate websites and then jw.org will subliminally put the idea that apostate websites are not so bad... after all, people are going to jw.org after viewing apostate websites.

This will in turn get more people to view apostate websites!

Does this seem simplistic or could that actually work?

pbrow

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Sounds like you just gave them another propaganda idea for a talk.
  • alcyone
    alcyone

pbrow, you talk about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

I have been always wondering if they monitor the referer values for HTTP requests they receive. They can discover apostates, if somebody is logged in jw.org and in the other tab he reads JWN, when he clicks reference to jw.org, they will see brother X.Y. is visiting them from an apostate web.

So those still with jw.org account ( ), be careful!

• pbrow
    pbrow

alcyone,

Thanks for the link... looks like they can! Awesome.... it looks like going to apostate websites can lead wayward sheep to the mother! ie... apostate sites are not that bad!

I cant wait for the talk!... although I will not hear it because I dont go anymore.

Hey crazyguy... they dont need help from me... they are doing pretty good without me. The people who fall for that propaganda are not who i am interested in.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit