I won't be here for awhile

by Quarterback 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Not too sure how long it will be, but I think that I will not be in a position to look at this site.

I met some cool friends on here. I enjoyed having the speedy access to the private correspondence before the Elders. Thanks Atlantis, and all those that have had a share in this. I appreciate the research that some have done on here. Thanks to Blondie, Leolla, and others that have done this fine work. Thanks to Simon for his generousity, and hard work in keeping this site functioning. I have had many good laughs and appreciate how some havn't lost their sense of humour.

Hope this site stays on Eternally on into the New System and beyond.

• Landy
    Landy
    Not too sure how long it will be, but I think that I will not be in a position to look at this site.

Her Majesty's pleasure?

;)

• steve2
    steve2

Hey Quarterback - we hear you. Thank you for your respectful words. Thankfully, this is not a kingdom hall - and there's no pressure for you to account for your absence or presence. We understand. Yes, long may this site remain. Look forward to hearing from you again - when you can. Best!

• millie210
    millie210

Nice to have met you Quarterback.

I hope this is not goodbye.

Be well, be happy!

• Tallon
    Tallon

Good luck, and all the best to you.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Good luck (I feel so good saying this!). You know where to find us!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Truly I tell you today this site will not be in Paradise.

• atomant
    atomant

good luck in bethel (brothel) u will need it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Qb ,

You have been on this site for the past 6 years , I just hope your not returning to the VOMIT.

Take care buddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit