Another 12 yr old df in cong 13 people df in 3 yrs

by poopie 42 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I know of a young lad, nicked a car (GTA in the USA I hear), nothing happened to him on the congregation. He was protected from shunning because 90% of the elders were his family. He ran away to live elsewhere in the end.

DFing et al is all down to the desicion of the biggest bully in the congregation, mostly.

Let's review, it's a.....................................

• No Longer a JW Brother
    No Longer a JW Brother
    I don't see the problem. Peace.
  • Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    My wife wad disassociated when she was ten years old - no joke. That's back when unbaptized ones (DA) were to be treated the same as disfellowshipped ones. Now try and reconcile that with Watchtower's argument to the European Commission on Human Rights that minors can't become JW's. If you are baptized, you can be DF'd period. I was baptized at nine, as was my brother. Is it child abuse? Depends on your definition, and the rules the Watchtower attaches to it, but in my view, the answer is yes.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Wow....what did the kid do?
  • Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Keep asking questions like that and you may have a future sitting on judicial committees. :-)
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Lee Elder: Where can I read about this European Commission thing?
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    My neice was df at 16...the brothers would drive past her and my sisters in the rain and not even give a lift. ..such love. ...she never came back. ..no wonder
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    I call BS here. Officially and whatnot.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

What does a 12 year old do to get dfd?

Children have been known to brazenly engage in misconduct like buy ice cream with money that should be donated to Watchtower Corp. and play with Sparlock the Warrior Wizard toys.

These kids must be dfd to understand how much Hojovah (and his anointed GB) loves them.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    What does a 12 year old do to get dfd?

Report an elder for diddling with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit