WT's expert on blood!

by Joyzabel 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The Watchtower is "expert" in everything,------------until they're not!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apostate-driven lies!!! :angry:

Seriously, though, this reminds me of the time the WT published an interview with Michael Behe (an Intelligent Design advocate)...

...and virtually everything the guy said was since debunked and discredited in court, while he was on the witness stand, in full view of the whole world during the Dover ID trial. :smirk:

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

That same Awake - August 1st 2000 has a second quote from him:

"Bloodless surgery is not only for Jehovah’s Witnesses but for all patients. I think that every doctor should be engaged in it.’—Dr. Joachim Boldt, professor of anesthesiology, Ludwigshafen, Germany."

They also published his picture , which I cannot acces without a paper copy

Thanks Joyzabel...

• freddo
    freddo

@Blues brother I think you mean 8th of January Awake 2000 - Damn Americans with their back to front Month and Day calendars!

Was that the one where on the front a guy is in surgeons garb and has a grey-stubble beard?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Love it that he held the record for most scientific redaction for quite some time, and still more keep coming.

His name, and ( now found to be unethical and misleading) paper reference is in the HLC material used to provide to Drs for "appeal to authority".

Birdie, I know you have been on top of this.

The German connection keeps getting more clear.

• Watchtower-Free
  • wifibandit
  • undercover
    undercover

Marking, so i can find this later

Thanks for the thread

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Thank you Joyzabel for this info. What a crass, deceiving, self interested cult the JW org is!
  • scary21
    scary21
    Great info! This will come in handy some time for sure....... Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit