The Watch Tower's creation of 1914 CE

by Doug Mason 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Download this summary of the Watch Tower Society and its 607/1914 debacle and view it on a (16:9) computer screen.

http://www.jwstudies.com/The_Watch_Tower_s_creation_of_1914_CE.pdf

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The men who started and immersed themselves into this religious publishing house did so with self conniving deception, particularly when its realized when Jesus admonishing his true devoted faithful followers to not make a time on God's own sacred time.

From that point on the WTS were subjectively apostate and disobedient to Jesus Christ and to God.

Religious charlatanism is a freewheeling unregulated game to play in the United States, the men who were involved with the WTS were well aware of that fact. These opportunistic men played the game to their own liking and designed and built up their own imposing power around themselves by the literature they wrote and published.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Doug Mason:

Thank you!

Atlantis!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    I never understood the whole Jesus started ruling in 1914 thing. I always thought ... you mean he is ruling and he is just LETTING Satan and the demons do horrible things to us? Wow! Be a king and do something! Can we impeach him or something? It just never made sense.
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks, Doug. I really appreciate all your efforts and all the stuff you post here. Just saved a copy of the pdf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit