The Effects Of Instant Information At Your Finger Tips How Will The Watchtower Ever Survive Very Long?

by Brokeback Watchtower 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'll take it a step further beyond curiosity and state you have to have some COURAGE to look into things.

Courageous people will follow the information to its logical end, no matter the consequences. WT purposely sets it up so that within a few seconds of hearing or reading "apostate" information the JW has a choice to make.

One choice leads to everything staying the same. If they reject it out of hand, their little world remains intact with their hope, but also with their friends and family.

They other choice means the loss of their hope, and the very real possibility of losing all of their friends and family, depending on their level of involvement.

Its a very evil setup, designed to keep the machine running for a very long time. That is why they will never, ever stop shunning those who leave.

• flipper
    flipper

DESIROUS- I agree that living a happy, successful life is a great revenge indeed towards illuminating JW's to TTATT. However I feel that non-JW's we come across in daily life need to know about the dangers of the WT Society. I try to expose it so people will be aware. I can STILL do that- and have a happy life in other areas while I'm exposing the WT Society. It's not black & white. Either this or that.

I don't expose the WT to my JW relatives though as I'm careful not to trigger any of their JW defenses they might put up as a wall. But in my opinion non-JW's or " worldly " people DO need to be informed as to the dangers within the WT criminal organization. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    The GB's internet apperances are all laughable to any sane individual and a total embarasement. They can't let their light shine before men because they are really total idiot's who beleive in a fairy tale.

All this info is bound to trickle down to the average JW. I mean the Governing Body are total idiots on public display this has to get to many JWs.

Many have said similar things about Donald Trump but look how far his campaign has gone so far and how many are supporting him.

The WT will be around for a long time to come but the hold they have on people will be different. We were kept in darkness but soon, (except for the children) it will be the individual JW's own fault if he chooses not to acknowledge the information that's out there.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

FLIPPER: However I feel that non-JW's we come across in daily life need to know about the dangers of the WT Society.

I'm with you there.

It's just that some of us don't have full "freedom of speech" if we want to maintain our ongoing "fade". A "warning" given to the wrong person can find its way back to the JW Gestapo resulting in a quick end to a successful fade.

A workmate said a JW was calling on their in-laws regularly and asked me for more info. I shared some things to caution them, which they relayed to their family, who then innocently asked the JW about it on the next visit. Of course the JW wanted to know where they heard such lies. No doubt from apostates. Fortunately, my name was never revealed as the source. I did learn who the JW was, and we are well acquainted.

Doc

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

HAH on them, DOC - they got put on the defensive and the best answer they have is to ask who is giving you info, oh and it's not true. I hope those people continue to think and ask questions!

Marina

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    If it survives to the year 2050 it will be a miracle and if it does it will be filled with all old people that are almost illiterate and very uneducated.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Just another thought on the year 2050. What kind of loonies will be on the Governing Body at that time? That's about 34 years from now and most if not all these idiots on the GB will be dead. It's gotta be a big problem to find people to make up the Governing Body. People dumb enough to rise to the top of the bullshit pile of believers and get noticed for a prospective member. That doesn't bode well picking somebody smart enough to run a corporation to guide it in any kind of useful direction.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Brokeback WT...

They're gonna make Glenn Beck look like a sane, reasonable individual, huh? :smirk:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" it will be filled with all old people that are almost illiterate and very uneducated."

It has almost reached that stage, has it not ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Phizzy...

Well, it sure as hell ain't busting at the seams with fresh-faced, scholarly mensa members. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit