2009 Awake Bound Volume Needed!

by Atlantis 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We are in need of a 2009 Awake Bound Volume to complete the magazine project for avoidjw. I have been able to scan 2 issues which are October and December, but we are in need of the other 10 issues for that year. Or, if someone has some PDFs of the Awake's for that year we can bundle them together and send them over to avoidjw.

If someone has a 2009 Awake Bound Volume they could let me borrow so I could scan those other 10 issues it would be greatly appreciated. I have searched high and low and all over the net for one and nothing has turned up.

I will pay for all shipping so there is no cost to the owner. Please send me a pm if you can assist.

Atlantis!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Could you use a dvd version of the Watchtower library?
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Village Idiot:

No, I am afraid not. We are wanting to scan the actual volumes or magazines so that we can check for changes the Watchtower has made from the actual magazines to the WT Library CD.

Appreciate your interest though!

Atlantis!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    Don't have it, sorry Atlantis.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

That's ok Tenacious, hopefully we will be able to pull several resources together and finally complete the project. At least you showed concern.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Atlantis, do you still need this? Have to dig through a bunch of boxes but I think it's in my parent's collection. Let me know and I'll look.
  • TD
    TD
    I could dig one out of the attic. PM me if you need it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit