GSBN News

by sherrie11 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

Oh my they are televising the Gilead school graduates(coff)!!!!

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbgg_201603_2_VIDEOChad and Krista Lea Heggs testimonial! Sorry guys I haven't been able to edit just their segment!If any one can edit it I would be very grateful!
    They are making the Borg look like a current affairs type program.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

The longer I am away, the stranger they seem when I watch this kind of stuff!

Here is the run down of basically all of the "reenactments":

Missionary: Hello, I have this very interesting tract about "How do you view the bible?" that I would like you to read.

Stranger: Okay. I will.

Speaker from Stage: Wasn't that a fine example of our Missionaries dedicating their lives to Jehovah?

Audience: CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

Its so plastic Its a Caleb and Sophie world!

Wtf . instead of watching Fox they now can watch GSBN!

This cult blows my mind! They even try to imitate comedy channels like Stewart and Colbert! With their propaganda!

• sherrie11
    sherrie11
    Please Jesus help them! (Tongue very much in cheek)
  • Listener
    Listener
    They have a Sister as one of the two Broadcasting Network Presenters, speaking on spiritual matters. She addresses the audience directly without a head covering.

This may be the start of seeing a lot more from Sisters in a teaching and preaching role from the platform.
  • sherrie11
    sherrie11
    Yes they are trying look equal. But you and i know that's an illusion! Theocratic warfare allows Lie's and more lies
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are they for real?

I don't recognise this religion anymore....

The broadcasts look just like the stuff the Mormons have on their website!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Listener: Do you have a link for that video
  • sherrie11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit