MAYBE GOD DID MAKE "Adam and Steve" after all!

by Terry 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Terry
    Terry

HERE IS THE BOX containing what we think we know:

Thinking outside the box.PNG

LET’S THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

1. GOD IS INVISIBLE but he made man in his “Image.” What does an invisible image look like?

2. Man was made from (depending on translation) dust, clay, or mud. Logically, the 1st human was mud in the invisible image of God.

3. All humans have 46 chromosomes but sex is determined by only 2 of them X and Y.

4. Males have one X and one Y. Females have 2 X’s.

5. Eve was constructed from Adam’s DNA (using his rib)

6. Eve had to be a clone of Adam. If God duplicated Adam’s X chromosome to make 2 X’s Even would be Female, but still related in every way to Adam. Why?

7. She would share the other 44 chromosomes with him. This would make her a Fraternal Twin.

ADAM married his sister!

OR

ADAM married his clone.

But wait!

Where in the Bible do we find the “wedding ceremony” of Adam and Eve?

Eve is called his “wife” but in what sense could a brother and sister marry and not produce idiots for children?

FUNDAMENTALISTS say: “God made Adam and Eve--not Adam and STEVE.”

However, we know that any sample of DNA from a person is specific to that person and does not change. That fact is helping to solve crimes, establish paternity and are getting people released from death row. Since the source material came from a dude, Adam, then the sample would be an exact genetic match for Adam.

Gulp!

That means that God did make Adam and STEVE!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Good OP.

Just shows how ignorant bible writers were of human sex chromosomes.

FUNDAMENTALISTS say: “God made Adam and Eve--not Adam and STEVE.” - lol, yes, I've heard a brother say that verbatim.

I wonder how many fingers Cain & Abel had ... or if their fingers were webbed.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''FUNDAMENTALISTS say: “God made Adam and Eve--not Adam and STEVE.”

LOL, I've heard that before too, lol

• Terry
    Terry
    AD HOC arguments by fundamentalists crack me up
  • Conanthebeliever
    Conanthebeliever

This is actual real food for thought, I like this.

You are correct, it would be a clone of Adam, if it was XX chromosomes to make a female, that would basically be the literal version of Adam, but female-even closer than brother and sister.

I have also heard the "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" quite a lot, and I am in the UK!

I have only been here for 2 days, but I like it here. It is a lot different to what I imagined.

Lots of thought provoking topics.

All the best, Conan.

• Terry
    Terry

Around 1973 I worked as an employment counselor in an Employment agency. The fellow who hired me had been a professional magician. We became casual friends and he gradually opened up to me. After a bit, he would talk to me about MAGIC tricks and the real reasons why they worked.

"Enough people have betrayed the Magic community over the centuries that there is really no logical or rational reason for the profession to exist any longer."

I asked what he meant.

"Magic really comes down to three things. 1. Being in the wrong spot when the "magic" happens 2. Wanting to be fooled 3. Laziness or unwillingness to discover the secret."

I thought about that for several days and the next time we got together I asked more probing questions.

"What do you mean when you say the audience is in the wrong spot?"

He smiled and excused himself while he went to the bathroom. When he returned, he had me repeat the question.

"Okay, you are sitting in front of me. I'm showing you my empty hand. Now watch. . . ." He flicked his open hand and a business card suddenly appeared! I laughed but resisted asking the question all magicians hate.

He waited for it anyway, but I sat with my lips firmly shut.

He continued. "When I showed you my open hand what did you see?"

"Only your empty palm."

He grinned sarcastically. "What was behind my hand?"

"What do you mean?"

"You couldn't see behind my hand because you were in front of it. That's where I was hiding the card." He slowly turned his open, empty hand over and sure enough--the business card was slightly wedged by its small end between his fingers. You couldn't see from the front. The card was curved under tension like a spring. All he had to do was open his finger slightly and it "popped" as he flipped his hand. "Presto!"

I felt silly and it was slightly disappointing how obvious that trick was.

I told him so. He nodded.

"That's what makes magic work. You can't ever see what you are not allowed to see. You are kept in the wrong spot--misdirected--and you miss the gag behind the production of the hidden card."

The more I've thought about Magic over the years I definitely see the hard link between such obvious subterfuge as a profession and the game played by religions such as Jehovah's Witnesses.

The trick which makes the Governing Body believable is how they produce all that "food at the proper time" OUT OF NOWHERE. We are standing in the wrong place, in the board room where Ray Franz sat. We want to believe in their Magic (channeling truth from Jehovah's throne.)

The research necessary to learn their tricks is right there on the Internet, but we trust the Magic is real and we're afraid of Apostate "reveals."

Of course, once you learn the truth about the truth (how the trick is done) it is disappointing and obvious. They are reaching into their ass and pulling out their "Truth."

• deegee
    deegee
    Eve, a clone of Adam...........more proof that the Adam & Eve story in the Bible is based on mythology?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS would of course just say well Adam didn't have any homosexual genetics while being perfect in the garden, it was after when he and Eve were thrown out that mankind inherently acquired all these malformed genetics due to failing sin.

Scientific knowledge has no supportive relevance toward structured beliefs. rather they are expressive ideas from Satan himself to oppose spiritual knowledge of god and of man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit