Blair 2004!

by expatbrit 6 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Muahahaha!

Get ready for the Stars and Stripes to become the Union Jack and Stripes.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry, but I just can't support Blair. My vote is going to the best man for the job:

Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Blackpool Rock Stoatgobbler John Raw Vegetable Brrroooo Norman Michael (rings bell) (blows whistle) Edward (sounds car horn) (does train impersonation) (sounds buzzer) Thomas Moo... (sings) "We'll keep a welcome in the..." (fires gun) William (makes silly noise) "Raindrops keep falling on my" (weird noise) "Don't sleep in the subway" (cuckoo cuckoo) Naaoooo... Smith... of the Very Silly Party.

• Simon
    Simon

Take him, take him ... we'll even pay for his air-fare !

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    Take him, take him ... we'll even pay for his air-fare !

Only if England agrees to take Bush. Fair is fair.

• Hamas
    Hamas

This story is unbelievable.

I can't believe that the American's really want Blair in power. I was reading another site and one woman said

Tony, you made Britain GREAT again. Please, do the same for us !!!

I can't believe this shit. People are so stupid if they think Blair has done ANY good for the country. THIS MAN DOES NOT REPRESENT US !

Blair is a scumbag. He jumps into bed with Bush, and helps the U.S to fight their ( Israel's ) enemies ; and speaks about a 'War on terrorism' , yet he caved in and fell to the demands of terrorists under the Good Friday Agreement !

He has let terrorists out of prison under this outrage. Instead of helping the U.S, why doesn't he stand up to the terrorists that attack us ???? Why go after those that attack America.

The British public hate Blair and his bunch of homo sheep shaggers. He is a disgrace to Britian, and a disgrace to the people that saved this country in the early part of the 20th century. I'm voting him out.

alt

• Gadget
    Gadget

America is too near, can we not talk the aussies into taking him?

• Englishman
    Englishman

No no!

Tony is ours!

If you must nab someone for president, you can have the Duke of Edinburgh.

Or Camilla.

Jeffery Archer?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit