New Movie: Disfellowshipped

by Rado Vleugel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Hello Friends,

I have updated Watchtower Information Service ( http://wis.i8.com/ )with the article ‘Elite Corps of God’. This article reviews the Dutch Movie ‘Disfellowshipped’.
    ’Disfellowshipped’ is a movie about a JW teenager who gets stuck between his JW family and his 'worldly' girlfriend. Finally he is disfellowshipped by that reason, during a tribunal-like meeting, with an indignation and chilliness like the case is about a treble murder.

Greetings;
    Rado Vleugel

• sf
    sf

Hello Rado,

Not sure you noticed, but a week or so ago, I put this up too. And I had a question as to how can we here in the USA view the movie?

I paste your site to many chatrooms and people asking for info. Hope it's ok to cut/ paste text as well. If you prefer I don't, please let me know. Thank you for keeping your site up to date. It's very informative.

Scally/ "wturls" on yahoo mess chat

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Hi Scally,

I don’t know when this movie will be broadcasted in the USA. I know someone who is in contact with the makers of this movie. When I have more info I let you know.

It’s great to hear you find my site useful. It’s OK to quote parts of my site. The only thing I ask you in return is to put a link in your posts.

Rado Vleugel

• apostate
    apostate

Hi Scally

Where is that voice chat room you invited me to a few days ago?

[email protected]

• sf
    sf

Hi,

Here's the procedure:

Go to Yahoo homepage

Download any version you so choose

After it installs...REBOOT

When you log back on to your computer, a Yahoo window will always appear now

Go to "CHAT"

Choose "RELIGIONS AND BELIEFS"
    then choose "USER ROOMS"
    then look for any room with "jw" or "ex jws" in the title of room

Now, if a room appears then later you dont see it...it's because
    the room self deletes if no one stays in it

Therefore, click on "CREATE ROOM" and start one up...ppl start flowing in as soon as it appears on the list (hahahaha "the_list")

There is VOICE CHAT too:

First though...

you must go up to the help menu and select "AUDIO WIZARD"
    and set your speaks and mic...some putes have auto mic built in

Any questions? Keep askin'

Scally/ "wturls"/wtURLs (call me scally or twurly) on yahoo mess chat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit