Thank you Cassi

by IslandWoman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Cassi,

Just wanted to say thank you. You have helped to keep my belief in the goodness of mankind alive.

You are a lady, not just in manners but more importantly in kindness and spirit.

I will remember you always.

Your friend,

IW

• waiting
    waiting

Don't know about the "lady" part............but she's a good woman all the way 'round.

CASSI - I pm'd you - please respond? Thanks.

And you're pretty good too IW.

waiting

• Angharad
    Angharad

Here here I third that !!!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Without doubt one of the kindest souls to have graced this Board.

HS

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

A lady with firm convictions, yet seems to be able to allow other's the space and dignity to differ without an ounce of malice or condemnation.

Danny

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ditto

Hey cassi sorry I haven't sent you my number I'll do that now. I've been busy busy busy and post when I take breaks and I haven't been doing much emailing lately.

plum

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Couldn't agree more if I had too! Cassi seems to be able to respond to all, and be a friend to those that most sorely need one. Always a word of encouragement, regardless of the own sufferings within her own life. Grace, Dignety, Intelligence, Warmth, Kindess - damn - Maximum is one lucky man!

Love ya lady!

Rhonda

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thank you IW

I thought of you today... My three year old broke his tooth by hitting his mouth in the arm of a waiting room sofa. We went to the dentist where he faired better then I ever have in any dentists office. I think I was in more pain the he was while having the tooth extracted. (the dentist could not save it)

While waiting for his scripts, he asked to see his tooth which the assistant had put into a little baggie. I handed it to him he looked at it and said. " Yuck, blood, oh" and threw it on the floor as if it were nothing and then said, "Thats ok, Mom we just go buy a new one"! Not a care in the world.

This made me think of my "Toys-R-Us" kindred spirit and friend, you IW.

Hugs to you lady...

Dannybear, Plum, Hillary_Step, Waiting, Angrahad, Pettygrudger...

Each and everyone of you exibit which you say I do and I am more the pleased to know each of you and call you friend. Know that this place is here because of those like yourself who give a piece of yourself to everyone here.

Thanks, so much,

Hugs

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit