Fire & Rain & Honesty

by IslandWoman 9 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Dear Friends,

Just in case some here do not know. I am for the reform of the Watchtower and am working towards that end.

If you will read my posting history you will also see that I am in support of the Younger Anointed who are being ridiculed and trampled in the Org.

I believe in honesty, and just want to make sure all here know where I stand.

IW

• Prisca
    Prisca

Good for you.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Prisca,

Thank you!

IW

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

So you still believe in the bible...

You still believe in the subjugation of women...

...pity

...you seem intelligent...stuck, but intelligent.

• minimus
    minimus

IW, how would you go about reforming the WT? I know of many some yrs. ago that truly believed that this could be possible. I do not think this should be accomplished if it was possible because the whole religion is based upon untruth, in my opinion.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I am in support of the Younger Anointed who are being ridiculed and trampled in the Org.

The fact that the Org tramples the younger anointed ones is just one of the things that shows the org is not the truth, so why would a group of younger anointed ones try to reform something that wasnt the truth to start with? huh.

Are they trying to reform their false prophetic history to make them look acceptable? Sounds dishonest doesnt it?

Are they trying to reform the blood issue to make the org less bloodguilty? As if somehow they could sweep the past under the carpet to make the future look more "truthlike"? Sounds deceptive doesnt it?

Are they trying to reform the very cruel organisation that produced them as if somehow they have become better than their mother? Surely they need to reject the mother totally. Her sins are from here up to heaven already, she's not even their mother, its a hoax.

Oh and yes, its obvious that you are very honest, thats what a lot of us admire about you ((( )))).

Brummie

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Personally I'm all for reform of the Watchtower.

I would see its doctrines reformed into an object of contempt for all society. I would see its riches reformed into compensation for its victims. I would see its buildings reformed into rubble and its leaders reformed into penitentiary inmates.

Most of all, I would see the Watchtower reformed into a very small footnote in the history books.

Expatbrit

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Brummie.........

Thank you!

IW

• teejay
    teejay

Interesting, IW.

I knew that a while back you expressed yourself as somewhat of a disgruntled / still believing JW (paraphrasing). Good of you to restate your position so that everyone knows where you stand.

The following isn't meant to disappoint you (and you probably already realize it anyway), but the gb has a rick of information that sheds an unfavorable light on younger anointed. If I had to bet, for the time being I'd bet against any of the anointed who are younger than 60 or 70 years old.

Of course as time moves forward and it becomes obvious that the Master is "delaying," the death of the older members of Christ's Brothers™ will quicken, leaving the younger ones to take their place. Until then, IMO any reform that happens will be as a result of pressure from without, not within.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Teejay,

but the gb has a rick of information that sheds an unfavorable light on younger anointed

And the YA also have quite a bit of info that sheds an "unfavorable light" on the GB.

Time will tell all, much to the dismay of the GB but not all the Corp. Officers.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit