Mouthy's self correction and unthecaratic words

by ninecharger 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Mouthy,

you are very naughty not to know that saying "good fortune" is simply invoking the roman goddess Fortuna. Similarly the word event refers to the god Bona Eventus.

Minerva preserve us!

In the Borg we had to unlearn all sorts of everyday expressions. How can we replace the borganisms still lurking inside?

To start our new dictionary (most not coined by me)

Borganisation, Kindumb Balls, Kingdom Hell, Witchtower Babble and Trick Society, Crotchpower Bauble and Trash Society, theocrappic misery school..

Just as a J Witless recognises the spiritually strong from their use of special terminology, we will spot our sort by their use of theocrappic vocabulary.

Root those words out or I will come to Quebec and deal with you! It will not be unpleasant!!!

• Scully
    Scully

Yeah ninecharger!! You do that!!! You march right on over to Quebec and deal with everyone's adopted Grandma... give us a call when you find her, will you??

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

ROTFL>>> Yes you go over to Quebec & sort out that granny there >But if you want to come to Mouthys house >>>>Come to Ontario Cos thats where I am... So Good fortune in finding "US"
    I love a laugh Nine!!! & Scully stop sending him/her the wrong direction-----( walks away shaking my head the kids are up to mischeif again tut,tut,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit