HAMAS, Have you Been Visiting Columbus, Ohio?!

by teenyuck 6 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hamas, is this you?! Did you come to Columbus and not tell me?

alt

Enemy Agent: Working for al-Qaeda, Faris, a truck driver from Columbus, Ohio, scoped out the Brooklyn Bridge for a possible attack

T his man lived about 5 miles away, which when you think about it, is not too far. His ex-wife is stunned that he was working for and meeting with Osama bin Laden. He will get about 20 years in prison. He pled guilty and is cooperating with the feds and giving quite a bit of info. Which of course will help his sentence.

The idea that we had our very own terrorist living here is pretty surprising. This town gets no respect. It is the state capital, has the largest university campus in the US (Ohio State) and is a major hub of distribution. Yet, the city cannot get federal dollars for homeland security. The county did, not the city though. Cleveland and Cincinnati (both with less residents) got federal dollars for homeland security. Local authorities are furious that the feds are ignoring them. (local authorities being attorneys and state law makers who are here making state law...they are afraid for their own sorry asses)

• Hamas
    Hamas

LOL

Teeny, how could you say such a thing ? !

I'm sorry, I didn't get time to visit you

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I have to add:

One of the story lines was that he was to scope out the Brooklyn bridge and try to purchase equipment to cut the cables that hold it. He told Osama he could not find equipment that would cut the cables.

The local news stations interviewed local metal workers who showed all the latest in high tech stuff to cut through all types of cables and bolts. They said it would have been very easy to purchase the equipment to cut the cables, however, it would take a large crew working for hours to cut the cables. They are using lasers now and need generators to run the lasers.

The local metal workers basically said this guy was a wuss for telling Osama he could not find the equipment to do the job, rather then tell him the true requirements.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I'm kidding!

If you ever get the urge though to visit the mid-west, give me a call....I'd love to have a drink and talk!

• dubla
    dubla
    His ex-wife is stunned that he was working for and meeting with Osama bin Laden.

what? everyone knows that osama bin laden is as much of a fairy tale as santa claus.

aa

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The aspect to the story that hit home is that this is just plain old middle America. Yes, we are a large city, yes, we have a very large Muslim population (mostly from Somalia), however, this is what everyone is saying would not happen. Everyone being the media.

This guy just quietly went about his life while living as a terrorist. Even his close friends did not know (supposedly).

It is chilling that he was so close to home.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I will hapilly come visit you !

I love America, and I love apostates !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit