Any word on if the jws can take the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine?

by mynameislame 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Looks like there's some controversy among the Catholics because the J&J vaccine may be produced using a cell line derived from an aborted fetus.

Have the jws made a statement?

Don't tell me they are going to let themselves be outdone by the Catholics.

• Overrated
    Overrated

I wonder if their bible based conscience will tell them not to get vaccinated?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At the beginning of the vaccine program the WTS made an announcement at meetings that there was no Scriptual objection to the Covid vaccine.

That may have been before the issue you speak of was known. However, my guess is that it would be a “conscience matter” . They are pretty keen to get the flock vaccinated and to see halls open again.

• Overrated
    Overrated

They need butts in those seats at the hall and wallets filling the box.

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper

Annoucements have been made regarding Moderna, Pfizer AND Johnson & Johnson. Announcement says these vaccines do not contain blood fractions. Concludes by saying decisions on medical matters is personal.

No reference to fetal tissue, abortion or other moral hazards

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

This very information is only revealed to HLC members, standard elders don't know it neither. HLC received a special guideline a few months ago regarding vaccines which answers this question. They will only mention this "aborted fetus" concerns if you ask them directly. No, they won't include this in the congregation announcements for all to hear, this information is secret.

If you have any HLC member nearby, test this: ask them whether should we take this ingredient issue into consideration or not?

Their answer is already ready. They can "neither-admit-nor-deny" this guideline and will tell "you are to decide based on your conscience" ... but hey, in fact you can't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit