by OrphanCrow 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    "they are having their reward in full" - Jesus
  • DATA-DOG
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Catch DD..

We also received a similar direct mail piece from the Telly Awards. According to their website, they received 14,000 entries last year from small agencies that were hoping to promote their businesses, each paying a minimum entry fee of $85.00. Do the math. That means that this questionable award generated at least $1,190,000.00 for its promoters! Want to, once again, add insult to injury? If you “win” one of these dubious awards, you will be automatically charged an additional $170.00 for your award statuette (probably plastic) and your certificate. I guess this is a bargain compared to the Davey Awards, since the minimum entry fee is slightly less, and you will pay $5.00 less for your statuette if you “win”.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ok . . .

So I glanced at this thread briefly this afternoon. . .

WTF?

So, really now:

What would be the response if I shared News Update: Jehovah's Witnesses Moving Forward on my FB account with the caption "Watch this Telly-Award-winning piece featuring Donald Trump's son-in-law"?

Oh the cognitive dissonance . . . .. .

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    boc: What would be the response if I shared News Update: Jehovah's Witnesses Moving Forwardon my FB account with the caption "Watch this Telly-Award-winning piece featuring Donald Trump's son-in-law"?

Oh geez...I didn't know that.

Now that is funny.

*snicker*

• brandnew
    brandnew
    So ummm how many childrens ice creams did this award cost ? Wow😡
  • talesin
    talesin

A message for the Watchtower:

• dozy
    dozy

It looks like approx 3000 videos "won" silver awards. The number of bronze awards ( such as won by the Society ) aren't mentioned - presumably all the other entries submitted that aren't good enough to win silver. Like some of the other posters , I get emails about these kind of fake "awards" on an almost weekly basis. It is purely a publicity mechanism and notably the 2 videos that the WTBTS submitted are very positive about the societies accomplishments.

• talesin
    talesin

Good grief, dozy, they even cheaped-out on the silver. tsk tsk.

They have no 'class' - none, whatsoever.

• TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea

Clearly, the Telly award is the bOrg's pricy self-recognition of their Televangelism.

Bra-freakin'-vo. (*slow clap*)

Continue to break a leg, WTBS, just make sure to do so literally this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit