Forward this message to someone you know!

by apostate 7 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate
    apostate

I am starting this tread as a response to Francoise2's Let's Stop F***ing Around and SUE the Bastards!

Suing the Watchtower is a very difficult task. Most us of just don't have the money, time, and energy to do so. Our chance to receive justice for our sufferings is very slim.

The Watchtower is based on information control. This is why they have to cut off JW's from receiving information that would open their eyes to the deception and manipulation the Watchtower employs in order to convert someone or to keep an individual in the Organization.

One of the most effective ways to fight them is to expose them. Give people the information Watchtower is desperate to hide! This Organization is already in trouble in North America and Western Europe where information is freely available through media. So far probably the Internet caused the most damage to them.

Thanks to the Internet all of us can be publishers without printing facilities and millions of Dollars. We can compose well-written brief emails right in our homes and send it to 10-15 people we know, asking them to forward our message to someone they know. It is not illegal it is not spaming. Just make sure you write the truth and you can prove it.

We can remain anonymous and in very short time our message could reach millions of people all around the world. We could show them how the Watchtower banned organ transplant and caused the death of thousands of people. How their Armageddon prophesies failed many times in the past and what the Bible says about false prophets. How they abuse human rights by forbidding JW's to read critical information about the Watchtower. (Article 19 of Universal Human Rights) How they abuse the continence of those JW's who have doubts about some of the teachings of the Governing Body by dissfelowshiping them although they know they were wrong many times in the past. The list could go on and on. Maybe it is not a good idea to write your own bad experiences because nobody cares. Just keep it simple and very brief. Max 10-15 lines. You can place links in the email to web sites like freeminds.org.

Our message could reach many JW's, their neighbors; work mates, return visits etc. Most JW's are honest and already harboring doubts about the organization. Most of them can see that there is lot's of secrecy, mistrust, manipulation, and lack of love. If they loose people, they lose the source of money they need to keep the whole system running. If they don't know where the attack comes from they don't know how to stop it. You can't fight an invisible enemy.

Just remember Jesus came down to earth to teach the truth and to brake up the works of the Devil. There is nothing wrong with that.

• sf
    sf

Hello,

I am in the same thought processes you are in when it comes to getting into ACTION in the exposing and revealing the TrueCorruption this organization/ snare and rackett posses and PRINT DAILY. Many kudos to you and your demonstrations of brainstorming ideas to indeed SHOUT TO ALL THE NATIONS what they so vitally need to be aware of. I would like to express my appreciation to You.

I too have found many simple and relatively easy ways of getting all factual, documented info (posts; such as ones from Norm, Kent, Focus, Tally, PB, AF, Farkel, Randy, and all other like posters, sites, pages, stories, news accounts, etc.) re: ALL WTBTS dangerous, corruptive and deceptive DEEDS, to lurkers, jw teens who fear parents tapping into their logs and files, yahoo messenger chatters everyday, message boards and any other sites I can get into without getting booted out (oh the persecution ...two words: cut and paste!

Wonder if these guys know how many times I have posted text (NO NAMES EVER! ARE PASTED ALONG WITH THE TEXT...NEVER!) bringing many to their pages. I mean Talleys pages alone are a real crowd pleaser, for the most part. Most need oxygen after they read it. They are stunned at the actual articles this stuff comes out of...the Watchtower magazines themselves, and the rest of the insane literature and it's all right there for them to see and WITNESS. (hahahaha) Should of heard and seen the reaction to "interview w/ jehovah" bwahhhhhhhhhhhh oh man. I got the boot finally, but it was all good, i was sleepy anyway.

So you see, yes, there are many ways to get into action. In my community, I am planning on going before the city council for 5 mins and let them know that this is a community problem, since jws walk our streets everyday, and that i want MY community to be very aware and to make mention of the Dateline story coming up. No matter what it may look like to others, i dont care!! Childrens lives are at stake and this dangerous deadly cult has to be brought out into the light. Anyway it can. I am committed in making this happen in a powerful way , yes legal, in order for people to be armed with facts so as to protect themselves and their kids.

Thank you for sharing and please, join us in yahoo chat sometime.

Scally, also known on yahoo chat as "wturls/ wtURLs"

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I agree.

You go girl. I'm right behind you.

My name is Slipnslideius Masterus: commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius...

• claudia
    claudia

But how do we get jws to read the material?

• qwerty
    qwerty

With difficulty!

Has soon as they detect anything Apostate, the blinds come down and WT'ism clicks in.

I have a good friend who's son as been effected by the Internet. The next thing you know he as heeded the Borgs advice & terminated their Internet conection.

Sad!

• apostate
    apostate

To Scally

English is my second language, and I am a very slow typer therefore I stay away from chatrooms. I would drive people nuts. It will take 30 minutes for this post to pass the spell checker.

To Claudia (Cote: But how do we get JW's to read the material?)

When we ask friends to forward our email to someone they know we don't have any control over who receives it. But when our email reaches millions of people there is a good chance that people remember what they learned from us therefore they know how to confuse JW's when they come. We can encourage them to print out the information or just keep it on they computer so they will have it when the Witnesses come back for return visit. There are many people who want to nail or keep away JW's but they have no idea how to do it.

Now there is a much more effective way to send emails to millions of people. It is bulk mailing, also called spaming. You need two software to do it. Email harvester like: WebXtractor and mass mailer like: HotCast.

You can download shareware versions of these programs from the following addresses.
    WebXtractor: http://www.mall-shopping.net/xtra.htm
    HotCast: http://www.legitima.com/hotcast/

WebXtractor is a very cool program designed to collect email addresses from WebPages. It has a search box and if you type in keywords like: "Jehovah" or "I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses" it will search trough the major search engines like Yahoo, Alta Vista etc. and finds every indexed page contains the word(s) specified in the search box. It will scan all those pages and if it finds an email address on the page it will extract it and save it into a file. You can also search domain names. You can instruct the software to follow the links on the page and scan them too. It is very powerful! I was fooling around with it last year. I typed in the Local University's web address and in less than an hour it returned over 12 000 email addresses from this University alone! There is one problem with the shareware version, it only shows you the results but it doesn't let you save the email addresses. You need the registered version. I seen many Witness sites saying that "I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses" or "We are Jehovah's Witnesses" and link they page to the Watchtower's site. WebXtractor will find them and if there is an email address on the page it will save it for you. There is a very good chance that the email address belongs to a JW or an EX-JW.

HotCast is a massmailer. You write an email and you can instruct HotCast to send it to all the email addresses in the file saved by WebXtractor. It turns your computer into a mail server; therefore you don't use your ISP's system. It can send over 100 000 emails in an hour. I would not recommend using spaming to everyone. Most Internet Service Providers don't like it because it slows down they system, sometimes even crashing it. If someone complains about the email you sent, they can track you down. Usually your ISP warns you don't do it again or they will cancel your account for abusing their policy. When you sing up with an ISP and click on the I agree button (accept the terms and conditions) it probably says that you must not send bulk mails. It is possible to cover your track and never be traced down if you know how to do it.

You can hire Russian hackers or ISP's for a few bucks and they will do it for you. Russians and Chinese don't cooperate with western countries in tracking down spamers. They make money doing this for companies in countries where they would get fined for spaming.

Forwarding emails to friends is very effective too, and it is not against the law or ISP policies.

• sf
    sf

Ah, yet you see "apostate", there is voice chat. All you need are speakers a mic and a soundcard. Plus, I don't care how long it takes for you to express yourself if typing. Good things come to those who wait!

Well, as you wish.

Scally

• qwerty
    qwerty

Thanks for the info Apostate. Very informative Mmmmmmmmm!

qwerty

"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance."
    - Will Durant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit