Hotdog "rumour" - need verification

by Fay Dehr 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Hi everyone. In view of the recent JW Broadcast warning about "rumours", I wanted to verify what has repeatedly been spouted by a certain AM3:

"I saw bodies resembling human hotdogs" (or words to that effect)

I have no idea where to begin, so perhaps some of you across the pond in USA may know some useful search tools? I found this link: http://memory.loc.gov/diglib/vhp/bib/loc.natlib.afc2001001.62891

Is this the same Anthony Morris?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Interesting. I don't know how you get access to this stuff in library of congress?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Didnt he say something to the effect of after the big A peoples desd bodies would like burned up hotdogs or something? Am i confusing two diffent bits of cult crap?

• Bobcat
  • Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Hi Bobcat. Aha - yes, adding the media clip underscores the subject. You inspired me to make my own clip:

https://youtu.be/eqYHLrFqQvs
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I listened to that speech right after he said it. It was absurdly gruesome, and his excited facial expressions when speaking were quite disturbing. This is also when he brought up his time in the Vietnam war...

This was one of the most dangerous, and at the same time decidedly gleeful, talks I have heard him give to date.

It was horrible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Morris trying to pump up the fear mongering, although the WTS has been doing this for decades, its all about the self supporting propaganda to influence and manipulate people's thinking and behavior, better do more so to save more people's lives and perhaps your own.

How about pioneering this month ? , in faithful service to Jehovah, remember this system of things is about to come to a close, the day of judgment will come in this life time toward the people living today.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So Jehovah is going to let the ones who survive Armageddon see and witness birds feeding off the dead corpses lying on the ground, children including, according to scripture ,......... such a loving god that Jehovah isn't he

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

So that talk was supposed to scare everybody like an out of control campfire tale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit