Alan F: Dateline TV Show?

by patio34 6 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

AlanF,
    In the thread on Greenlees, you mentioned an upcoming Dateline TV show on JWs handling of molesters. Could you please post the time, etc.?

I put it on a new thread, because I thought you might miss it on the other one.

Thanks!

Patio

• AlanF
    AlanF

To patio34:

Wish I could tell you for sure. Not earlier than June is about the best I can say. Ongoing developments make it difficult to predict.

When the date becomes known for certain, there will be plenty of advance publicity.

AlanF

• Scarlet Pimpernel
  • patio34
    patio34

Thanks Alan,

I'll be sure to stay on the lookout for it.

• sf
    sf

Yes, the nations shall know! As soon as we know TheDate, we will exhaustively post it on every related site. I will make sure of it. Many are awaiting this story to air, so you can rest assured, you will know when the time has come. (get your champagne glass ready)

By the way Patio, did you ever receive my email when you requested one from me several weeks ago?

Scally (anticipation class)

• nojw86
    nojw86

hubby and I have our glasses ready and waiting , got to get the bubbly and the vcr ready to tape and preserve this. HMMMM will this add another hugh crack in those tower walls. Guess heads will hang low on those brookyn sts. when it airs. Good mornging I"m one of Jw no mam/sir that is not true what you saw on dateline last night, bwaaa,sniff, lets go home. nojw

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Sf!

Yes, I did receive your email. Thanks a lot. Will reply shortly. Have had my 2 grandsons living with me for a month (ages 1 and 4) and not keeping up with everything I want to!

Patio

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit