jhine

Newly , was it you filming this ?

Jan

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

"a bad poor choice of words" at least that

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It's nice to see Joe doing videos again. Haven't seen him in a bit. Hope all is well.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Very nice interview. I was expecting them to run you off any moment. At least this bunch seems willing to listen to what you had to say. Too bad all they could come up with was the same ol' excuses. Still, maybe you got them thinking about the stupidity of saying babies are "enemies of God." Sheesh!

Not to complain, but your video is flipped horizontally (left to right reversed). That's easily fixable and might remove the distraction of seeing the writing on the sign reversed. If you search for "flip video," several free solutions should pop up.

It happens a lot with selfies when the setting on an iPhone is set to "Mirror Front Camera." To stop that, go to Settings > Camera > Composition and deselect Mirror Front Camera.

• titch
    titch

Interesting that when he mentioned that he HAD been a JW for 49 years, the two female compatriots left the area. I suppose that as soon as he said that, they automatically thought, "Uh oh, APOSTATE! APOSTATE! APOSTATE! We can't stay here and listen to this guy. We must leave, or else we'll be contaminated." Oh, well. '

Titch.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I don't see the controversy here.

Psalm 51:5 says NIV "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

So yes, It is true that children are evil and sinners that need to be saved.

As such they are enemies of God.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

That's true, the belief is that we are born imperfect and tainted with sin, unable to lead perfect lives. The impression I get is that we are born with a share of the guilt for Adam and Eve's original sin, and are therefore hell-bound from birth. What I wonder is- how does the infant achieve atonement? Is it granted in recognition of its inability to feel remorse and seek forgiveness yet? If the infant dies before it can reason, is it damned?

• Gorb
    Gorb

Idiots.

G.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

You hear recent talks about new-borns as being gifts from God.

Then you hear this as babies being enemies of God.

Yet another example of 2 variants of what a man-made organization says.

Clearly man made and can't be God deriven.

Makes you so mad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit