by sf 5 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Thank you.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Oh come on now people.

Someone out there surely has a story to tell.

Don't 'be' Afraid! He can't hurt you now. Or can he?

sKally

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Well it's not much. Recently he was in Kansas City when the tornados struck around there. Radio and television were warning people to take shelter and get off the road if they were driving. Jarascz insisted that two brothers take him to the airport so he wouldn't get caught up in the storm, they kept telling him it was a really bad idea but he wasn't going to hear it. There they were driving down the Interstate with no other cars in sight wondering when they were going to be blown off the road. Finally, an announcement was made that airport was closed so he agreed they could get off the road and seek shelter. They pulled into an apartment complex and some total stranger came out and offered them a place in a storm shelter (angelic direction no doubt).

I don't know what this means but it's pretty strange behaviour in my opinion. Was he afraid? just didn't want to be involved? what? I'd have left that dude standing by the side of the road with his suitcase.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LOL Pork Chop!

That would have been a funny headline: THEODORE JARACZ MAKES AN ASS OF HIMSELF -- DIES BEING SUCKED INTO TORNADOE

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The selfish $$$$hole!

He wanted out of there so as not to risk his own butt.

Did he care about whether the Sheeples might get sucked up on the way home??

Apparently when he went to Malta, he insisted on staying in a first class hotel, rather than accept the hospitality of the Maltese, who are very warm.

An elder phoned the hotel and asked why he was staying in a luxury suite. The henchman just hung up on him. (this account is in a thread here)

And of course the now notorious "Panorama" interview, where he claimed that child rape was covered by European privacy laws: "I have answered your question, and it should be to your satisfaction."

HB

• gymbob
    gymbob

Ted Jaracz and Al Shrouder were my Bethel entrants school instructor back in 76'. For those of you who don't know, this is a series of classes that were required for new boys at The Big House.

I don't really remember that much about the classes (hey, it was a long time ago) but I do remember Jaracz being pretty boring and by-the-book.

The other thing I remember about those classes was Shrouder always calling Jehoover, "The great______". For example, if we were talking about how wonderfully made the human body was he would call Jehoover, "The great Physician", or something stupid like that. "The Great Builder", "The Great Designer", etc. For a few years after that I started to notice this in the magazines and just figured it was an article Shrouder wrote.....Gymbob

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit