Michael Jackson is Near Bankruptcy

by apostate 8 Replies latest jw friends

• apostate
  • shamus
    shamus

Good. Anyone who sleeps in the same bed with strange little boys should live in a homeless shelter....

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont for the life of me believe that - I am surprised you do Apostate. Knowing you personally-there isnt much you DO believe. Unless your happy that an ex JW is on the downhill spin.

Shamus- Only God knows the truth about that. I dont believe he messes with little boys -He helps thousands.....My 2cents remember the way we are judging we will be judged.......He has so many who are jealous of him. I think he is a very misunderstood person. a little weird but then so am I "it takes one to know one"

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

No disrespect Mouthy, however, any adult male who has sleep-overs (by his own admission) needs serious psychiatric help. No matter what his reasoning, having young boys sleep in your bed (even if you are on the floor) is wrong.

The newspaper article in my local paper said he is being sued for 12 million in fees owed to a company who did work for him. The court records show is living on a line of credit and spends extravegantly--If he does go broke, it is because he is financially irresponsible.

• Realist
    Realist

teenyuck,

i would have to disagree...if there is really no sexual reasoning involved than i see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

having seen in this show about MJ how foolishly he throws out the money i wouldn't be surprised if he is bankrupt.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I guess I need serious help also then ( I dont mind any disrespect love -this is a healthy discussion) I truly dont see anything wrong with the guy sleeping on the floor> Picture this -The kids idolize him- he brings them to never-never land lets them see the animals -ride the rides- every kids dream- then when night time comes he is ON THE FLOOR making sure they are all O.K.I have heard many speak about his doings!!!! I am not saying I KNOW!!! I am giving my thoughts on it. When I was "ousted" from the WT... folks who called on folks ( JWs who called on the doors) Told a person I had a "brothel" Why???? because there was a pict article in the paper about me -with a picture the headlines said "OPEN ROAD TO JEHOVAH" well I had so many men( who had been DF come to see me) they came in expensive cars. Porsch etc
    ONLY MEN for a while-A "Sister" lived in my building & saw them coming & going -The guys stayed for two hours- I showed the "WITNESS OF JEHOVAH" & then fed them while we discussed it. (2 hours about) So In the eyes of the "spy" i was teaching them the "ways to do it" I was 59....So about M Jackson- I think people will assume what they want - but ONLY GOD knows the truth.....So I dare not say HE does mess sexually with the kids.....I dont KNOW!!!!! ..
    But I would sleep on the floor if Tom Jones was on the bed!!!!!!!I am bad I know

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    But I would sleep on the floor if Tom Jones was on the bed!!!!!!!I am bad I know

LOL....I would sleep in the bed with Tom Jones....heck with the floor.

Seriously, any adult male would be arrested for having *sleep overs*. Think about it. He is about 45 years old, wants to be a child forever, yada, yada, yada.

If your 45 year old nephew started having sleep overs with young children, under the pretext of taking them to show the animals (the public zoo), he would be arrested.

Normal, fully developed adults wanting to hang with young children is sick. Perhaps he is not molesting them. The point is the temptation is there. He is still sexual in spite of his *I'm just an injured child* routine.

The fact remains if your son, neighbor or any other adult, who was not revered as the King of Pop, had sleep overs, the cops and authorities would be all over him. His helping children would be much more positive if he set up scholarships for the children and helped educate the poor single mothers he encounters. Why not have the parents come also and let them stay. Let them get a spa treatment while he is on the monkey bars with the kids? At night, let the kids be with their parents. Removes all doubt as to his motives.

Realist-

i would have to disagree...if there is really no sexual reasoning involved than i see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    If I knew you personally and you exhibited this attitude, I would not let you near my children. Perhaps some therapy might help?
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Whether the allegations are true or not I can recognize that MJ has some serious problems.

Let's face it he has a rotten childhood - what he did have of it. Add to it the JW factor and how on earth could he have come out remotely healthy emotionally.

No matter how much money you have in the US if social services think that you are a child molestor you lose your kids. He hasn't. That might be a clue to some of the "facts" that get thrown around all the time

That being said I don't think his children are being raised in a healthy environment. They go out with their faces covered for pete's sake. There isn't anything normal when they step foot outside their home. Presley's daughter went through the same crap from the media. It seems some of these stars cannot escape their fame unless they disappear into obscurity somehow.

MJ's surgeries have made it impossible for him to go out without being immediately recognized even if he was to move to some quiet rural town.

A child forever - sounds to me like a sentence that would like endlessly negative.

As for the future. What does MJ have to look forward to? What life achievements are ahead for this man? Showbiz is drying up for him. Getting anything that resembles a job - what on earth would he do? And if the money is drying up he is going to be one desperate man if that happens

We know what it is like to be JW and to leave. He has such an added load

Fame to infamy - not a road I would want to travel

• Realist
    Realist

teenyuck,

i have to agree with jackson that in our society everything is unfortunately viewed automatically as sexual motivated. it is certainly a good idea to be very cautious but i think one has to give MJ the benefit of doubt. when i was little i spend once in a while a night at the place of a very good firend of our family...it were just fun evenings. same now with my little cousin. if i take care of him once in a while i hope not everyone is automatically assume i am a child molester!

one can like children without automatically being sick and twisted!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit