Are Watchtower library CD's of any use.

by still wondering 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still wondering
    still wondering

I have 8 Watchtower library CD's from 1997 to 2009 and Barbara Anderson's "Secrets of Paedophilia" CD which I no longer require.

If anyone wants them in the UK please let me know and I will send them for free rather than dump them.

• LeeT
    LeeT

I'd guess they are now junk as they can all be downloaded from
    AvoidJW Watchtower Library Downloads (1995 to 2016)

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There may be unedited content. Depending solely on internet sources could have a downside

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I’m interested and in the UK. I think “Avoid” will try and ensure it’s not edited but they’ve had problems being hounded by watchtower in the past so I think we all need to preserve as many hard copies as possible.

Can I send you my address?. You can pay pal me for for postage costs.

• still wondering
    still wondering

yes, sure

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

good for skeet shooting

• still wondering
    still wondering

No one has contacted me yet. I'll post them free to anyone that can make use of them else in the garbage bin they go.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    Are Watchtower library CD's of any use? Yes, they are. Tied up with bits of fishing line they can be used to create an irritating movement to birds. Birds are naturally sensitive to movement and their first instinct to deal with potentially dangerous situations is to avoid them by flying away. When sunlight hits the CD’s it will create a light which will flash all over the intended area, whilst any wind will move the CD’s around and therefore the lights, hitting any birds in the eye, irritating them and causing them to fly away.They also make nice targets when tied up to a wire fence for sighting in my firearms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit