New Light - Two Sticks in Ezekiel - July 2016 Watchtower

by Listener 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freddo
    freddo

I wonder if jw's are on the long and winding road to "all partaking".

I mean the non-GB members of the "144,000" have now been marginalised to the "whacko and deluded" group. The numbers are rising, so why not have all partake?

July 2020 WT

"So does Jesus' command to "keep on doing this in remembrance of me" include everyone "partaking" of the emblems? Previously this journal explained they wouldn't because (insert long irrelevant convoluted crap to justify why it was beneficial to do so) ...

But what if a Christian Witness, whether his or her hope is earthly or heavenly, conscientiously believed he should take the emblems in line with Jesus' command, sincerely believing it can apply to all? Well then he may prayerfully choose to do so."

And while we're on a roll you can choose to take any of the previously banned 4 components of blood. Just not whole blood mind! Not that anyone does that nowadays. Good health to you!

July 2025 WT

Now you must all sip the wine, at the crackers and can make your own medical decisions regarding blood. We've shut up shop, taken the money and are in our retirement home by the lakeshore. K' bye!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It seems like they are preparing the "other sheep" to start partaking of Christ's symbolic body, the bread and wine, being that to continue to do otherwise would invalidate John's words and the fact that we are ALL part of the Christian Congregation which is represented by the body of Christ.

The GB is finally grasping they are on the symbolic Titanic and unless they start coming clean (SOS call, giving everyone a life preserver, etc.) the ship will flounder. And it will, along with the captain and crew (GB, their helpers, committee's, committee helpers, CO's, etc.).

It's too late for them as they have deceived far too many sincere people looking for Truth. Not only did they deceive but they were deliberate in their schemes and deceits. This is easily proven by their psychological tactics on the friends.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Hey PROLOGS - When Splain said they were done with types and antitypes - what he was actually saying was that they were done with the ones they didn't care about anymore.
  • Carol1111
    Carol1111
    If they do get everyone to take the bread and wine, what about all those who have died rejecting it?
  • Island Man
    Island Man

"If they do get everyone to take the bread and wine, what about all those who have died rejecting it?"

They'll come back in the resurrection of the unrighteous?

• fukitol
    fukitol

The only stick that JWs need to wise up to is the one above their head with a carrot on the end.

• Carol1111
    Carol1111

I Cor 6v9

Or do you know that unrighteous people will not inherit God's kingdom?

So where does that leave them?

• atomant
    atomant
    All this stick talk makes me wonder who got the short end of the stick.
  • sir82
    sir82

The article explains how the coming together of these two sticks meant the reuniting of these tribes in 537 BCE.

Do they really say that?

Wow - even stupider than usual.

The "10 tribes" were a distant memory by 537 BCE.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    The holes in this "new light explanation" are so huge that the Grand Canyon looks tiny in comparison.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit