BBC Sunday Morning on Jehovah's Witnesses

by Newly Enlightened 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

In August the Jehovah’s Witnesses will give evidence to the Independent Inquiry Into Child Sex Abuse. Submissions will also be heard from survivors who have criticised the church’s handling of abuse allegations. Their appearance comes as campaigners around the world are questioning why the religion is restructuring the organisation and selling off substantial amounts of property. Sunday’s - David Cook has been investigating

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000kww2

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oooo thank you kimmy/Mike. I always have radio 4 on the dial so will be listening with interest!

Let's hope they mention the Swiss verdict, too!!

• jwleaks
  • Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Thanks for the letting us know about this , exposing the sell off k/halls and the avoidance of paying compensation to survivors.

You can probably listen to it on BBC iPlayer .

There is also a email mentioned at the end possible someone who does mind giving there information could email the information about the Swiss court case.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks for the information. .. I was able to listen to it now on the BBC website link. Even living in Britain I was not aware of this programme. I wonder what audience they get on Radio 4 ?

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

EDIT: Double post

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

EDIT: Double post

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, Kim&Mike/appreciate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest