A Conversation with my Mom about Anthony Morris, Spanx, and Tight Pan

by Brokeback Watchtower 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The laughter when AM#3 speaks about his insane ideas seems to be more a laughing at and not with(agreement). But since this guys is clearly a delusional idiots he interpits the laughter as agreement of his every delusion about being leader of God's earthly organization.

I'm thinking a mass exodus if more of these Governing Body members keep expounding on utter bullshit concerning their imaginary friend and corporation sock puppet Jehovah.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I often wonder just how many dyed-in-the-wool JWs are actual bona fide fans of guys like Morris and Lett... :smirk:
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "...he interpits the laughter as agreement of his every delusion..."

An awfully easy habit to fall into when you surround yourself solely with people who are never allowed to disagree with you.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I often wonder just how many dyed-in-the-wool JWs are actual bona fide fans of guys like Morris and Lett...

My father in law is a big fan of AMIII. He (my FIL) is a raging homophobe, so the message of a homosexual conspiracy to get men in tight pants in order to have more eye candy is appealing to him. He's a confrontational person, so he likes it when he has someone who's willing to say controversial things (assuming that they're in line with what he thinks) because it's what he'd do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Turning the R&F into GB fanboys can only help the XJW community in the long run, IMO.
  • contramundum
    contramundum
    This really made me laugh - yes, 'at' AMIII, not with him
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

This was a pretty hilarious way to critique the video. I thought it was pretty funny.

I do wonder what happened to her. She made some videos but that was well over a year ago right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit