2019 Watchtower Accounting Training Videos & Files-English/German!

by Atlantis 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2019 Accounting Training Videos and Files.

English and German--Zipped Folder.https://we.tl/t-QGjbJIqYiv

2019 Files and Forms-English and German--Zipped Folder.https://we.tl/t-QH1yjJakTk

Atlantis!
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

fastJehu:

Welcome my friend!

Atlantis!

• careful
    careful

Thanks yet again, Atlantis.

I've only looked at one briefly but noted 2 things. First, it looks like Herd is just reading from a monitor behind the camera, no Bible or notes. Second, I wonder if these are being sent out to further trim spending and waste so that even more money can be squeezed out of those keeping financial records.

Cheers!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

careful:

I wonder if these are being sent out to further trim spending and waste so that even more money can be squeezed out of those keeping financial records

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well if money can be squeezed out of anything you know the Watchtower will find a way.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I also chuckle a little bit at these types of videos.

How often do the WT lawyer claim in court cases that the GB is only an ecclesiastical body and that they have no authority over the management and decisions made by the WT's various legal entities? These types of videos seem to tell a different story.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

And, many thanks to you, Atlantis. We are forever indebted to you.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

respectful_observer:

FatFreek 2005:

-------------------------

Thank you both for your kindness! And FatFreek is buying for the whole house! Quick everybody, get in here while FatFreek is passing them around!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit