How Can So Many Protesters (George Floyd) Be From "Somewhere Else?"

by RubaDub 9 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hear every mayor, every politician, claiming that the protesters are coming in from "other States". At some point, with about 130 cities that had protests over the last weekend, where the hell are people coming from???

There are only 50 States (57 per Obama, but that includes US Territories and Kenya). So where are these people coming from? Are they just on a tour or something?

If you want to protest, and I can understand, but why not stay close to home? Save the fuel, travel expenses, whatever. Find a near-by city. Get a local hotel. Do whatever.

But why when people are arrested is there a long list of States that people came from? Can't they find their own protest?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Not sure if you saw my post a few days ago but I took my daughter to the Fayetteville protests for 3 straight days. There are people who are mainly from the west coast, i met many people from Oregon and Seatlle and California.

They are easy to spot because they were wearing all black and had super duper face masks on. They had backpacks with spray paint and passed out lots of these mixtures of water and baby shampoo to recover from mace.

I SAW THEM painting BLM and defend the police all over buildings in Fayetteville.

I also saw many of them looting items and then giving them to people and encouraging raucous behavior. I was most upset by the fact that stupid locals took the instructions so well.

All three days it started with chanting, religious leaders, followed by angry women who would constantly ask to pray about something. Then like clockwork, just before dark these seedy characters with ratty beards appear and start revving up the teen and early twenty-somethings.

Then you have the rioting. However the rioting was nowhere near as widespread as it looks on TV. I may upload some pictures I took.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like "somebody" has implemented a "plan" for the protest, doesn't it!

I hear all those protesters from out of town brought pallets of bricks with them, too!

AMAZING!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hear all those protesters from out of town brought pallets of bricks with them, too!

Desirous ...

That was sort of my point, how can everyone be from "out of town?" Is there no civic responsibility or duty to support one's own community?

If I throw a brick or smash a local business, doesn't the company go to my local Home Depot / Lowes / Ace / Menards or other local place and purchase materials to rebuild and support the local workers? Why go out of town to do that?

I don't get it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder how many people saw rioters smash store windows and then loot the store out thinking " hey I want to do that " .

• Quetzal
    Quetzal
    If you want to protest, and I can understand, but why not stay close to home? Save the fuel, travel expenses, whatever. Find a near-by city. Get a local hotel. Do whatever.

Some are paid to be there. Others want to be closer to where there is more media coverage. For example, during the "Yellow Vests" protest in Paris, there were people protesting in other parts of the country but with little media coverage. Consequently, more people travel to Paris to create bigger impact.

It is often not abuse the cause but more of a bragging right.

• sir82
    sir82

Doesn't George Soros pay their airfare to hop from city to city?

That's what I heard from reliable sources, so it must be true.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Admit that racism is an issue.

Sir82, you make a joke??

G.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How in hell can a brickyard deliver bricks to a place with no work going on. If you ever looked ,a pallet bricks will not fit in your trunk and is too heavy for a light duty pickup

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is where the rubber meets the road. This is how they are going to stop all freedom of speech, by making riots (and now, including in residential neighborhoods in suburban and rural areas) every time someone speaks out against anything. Not only will people suffer directly from the riots (and this will be way worse than coronavirus), but it will be used to silence the people. World War III goes, the mandatory vaccination and RFID chip for coronavirus proceeds, and no one is allowed to make a peep against it. Eventually, we are all forced to become greys.

It looks like the messianic kingdom is coming, and it will not be anything like the paradise the book of lies advertised. Full communism through the whole earth, Noahide Law everywhere, and ultimately we will become spiritual greys (and, through controlled breeding, physical greys as well). This is not about police brutality, since all the cops involved in this incident were charged and the one that actually did it got second degree murder. (Which, if it really was part of the game to spur the riots, should be way worse than one murder but would be a full terror attack.) And, if the media lies to get more riots going, they need to be shut down by force, and those in charge of the lying need to be tried for something that carries the death penalty.

As for Soros, that thing needs to go. As far as I see, this thing has caused so much suffering for mankind that it needs to receive like suffering in exchange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit