Numbers

by moley 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moley
    moley

Are they fudging there numbers to make it seem that there’s no decrease

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

You are asking this question on an ex-JW forum, so you should have an idea of what response you will get for it.

• closed
    closed

Recent changes to reports - in my opinion - were introduced to artificially increase number of active publishers. All pimos , irregular members will tick the box "job done".

• Gorb
    Gorb

I think it's part. of every bureaucracy.

G.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I remembers years ago watchtower magazine they said that most of does abandoning or getting df come back too org. That's straight lying. I don't trust GB in anything anymore. They told us everything was done with donations. Come too find out they get money from government.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't think they are fudging the numbers much, but what the numbers hide, because of increases in Non-Internet Countries, is the huge number who are leaving every year in the World that has freely available Info.

What the mere numbers do not show either of course, is the MASSIVE number of PIMOS, some of whom may not even realise yet they are in reality a PIMO !

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

They have already admitted previously in a video that the information on their website concerning "numbers" was not correct and they also said that they did not even know how many Kingdom Halls there were.

How can an accurate total be given if they don't even know how many Kingdom Halls they have?

They are making this crap up as they go along and faking numbers to make themselves look good. Look good to who? God doesn't care about numbers! They are a "business" and they think that if they can show an "increase", the general public will be influenced to believe that they are growing in size. They will claim that the Holy Spirit is "active" with them and that is why they are growing. Bullshit!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This short LDC video is only about 40 seconds long. They admit that they did not even know how many Kingdom Halls they had. They admit that the information on their website was not accurate.

Grandpa!
  • Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Since a cornerstone belief of Watchtower management is "Theocratic Strategy" (Lying), why would any member expect the truth? If the accounts reports before and during conventions are manipulated, why would the annual report be accurate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit