Smoking will get you assasinated by Jay Hoover

by Alfred 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alfred
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, there are natural consequences of smoking cancer sticks. They ruin your health, they stink, they are addictive (and do not give any real pleasure, aside the relief from that addiction), they waste your time, they waste money you could have used on silver, and they are a nuisance (and health hazard) to those nearby when you smoke them.

Isn't that enough? Why add even more to further punish those who do stupid things? To me, smoking is stupid, not wicked. And the natural consequences should be enough.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Wizzy, I have to agree Smoking is stupid, but sometimes I like to indulge in totally stupid things !

So, I indulge in the occasional Cigar. I am determined not to get addicted, I remember it was not easy to give up in my youth, but I enjoy the fact that now I am free of the Cult I can indulge in all sorts of things, celebrating Christmas and Birthdays etc., to the level I wish.

One of my kids just gave me a present of five excellent Cuban Cigars, worth in total about £150, so I am not wasting those !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit