This is not only for an immediate translation that i want translator
    but for a website. The altavista engine is not really powerfull for
    that.

Bye

Charles

• mommy
    mommy

Chasson,
    I went to the altavista site, you are able to translate complete web pages on it. Drue has a Russian website, and I had it translated into English. I was very impressed because it took almost no time at all. I hope the following link will help. If not let me know.
    wendy

. http://www.translate.ru

• Drue
    Drue

lol wendy! thank you for the laugh! I will probably use that link for my future translations as well -- so thank you for the link too. :)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Mommy now THAT is a cool site!! Definitely a keeper. Playing with all my high school french with it LOLOL ROFL.

• fred_halls_mummy
    fred_halls_mummy

Thanks you mommy.

I know not the whirl wide wep so good yet. So I'm am so gratefuel for every helping you expirienced users kann give.
    Now I kann right all my posts in german first and then get it translatered to englisch. Oh how gut - now my posts kann become as good as my Fridolins posts and every body will understand mine englisch also.

mummy

• mommy
    mommy

Drue, your welcomeThank you for putting that site up for our Russian bros and sis's

Loves, heheehe That is too funy, the only thing I remember from my high school french is the alphabet, and can only remember when I sing it

Mummy,
    I am so glad I could be of help to you, the WWW is really a valuable place. Another site I would recommend is this one:
    . http://freeminds.org/

Just get a cup of coffee, translate in german, and enjoyI hope it doesn't put you in a batmood though.
    wendy

• Celia
    Celia

Charles, je t'ai envoyé un e-mail. Je pourrais aider, si tu veux.
    Dis-moi de quoi il s'agit.
    Celia
    ps. : je vais passer plus d'un mois en France cet été, et je n'aurai peut-etre pas acces a un ordinateur....

• chasson
    chasson

Ok Celia, je te réponds.

Tiens toi aussi tu as émigré de H20 à jehovahs-witness.com

Bye

Charles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit