Any one from Colorado?

by raven 9 Replies latest jw friends

• raven
    raven

Hi everyone,

Any one on the forum in the Colorado area?

I would love to get to know local ones who are out of the organization or who are currently DF'd DA'd faded. I am going through some tough times trying to endure the journey of fading out of the organization and would love to get to know all of your stories as well as those locally!

Much love

• Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

Raven I am not from Colorado .

But i wish you the best on your ( very )hard journey !

In my country they say : " they are tall only because you are on your knees "

i dont know if my translation is good?

as you can see , you'are not alone !

Different language / same story .....

Take care !

AbS Beg

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I have some friends from https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/ who are in Colorado. Stop by and introduce yourself! Tell 'em wifibandit sent you ;-)
  • stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    I'm not from Colorado but it's my favorite state and I visit often! Maybe next time I'm out there, we can meet up! I love garden of the gods :)
  • raven
    raven
    @stephanie61092
    I would love to meet up!! I live relatively close to Garden of the Gods. Would be a lot of fun!!!
  • stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    Ok I sent you another PM! Lets chat and I'll try to plan my next vacation :)
  • BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    I used to live in Colorado, but now I live in Florida. Its a nice place I wish I could back. :(
  • raven
    raven

@ BlackWolf

I used to live in Florida!! How crazy, we both switched states!

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    We are considering moving to Colorado, as a final step in our fade. Of course the logistics are taking time to work out.
  • pronomono
    pronomono
    I'm not from there, but I'll be visiting Denver for the first time this week for work. I'm looking forward to all the craft beer and edibles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit