Undercover meeting.

by pleaseresearch 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

I think this is by far the best way to reach JWs and wake them up. To go to a KH where nobody knows you and seem interested but raise questions either before or after the meeting. If it only helps one person, it's worth it.

Some may say it's sneaky etc... but no way can you talk to a brother on the ministry in a negative way. But going to a hall and pretending to want a study or know more. That way it's possible to seed some truths.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You'd have to play it very cool or you risk being someone realized as an undercover deprogramer.

The inter-net could be used since its available to just about everyone.

The inter-net makes the GB leaders very nervous and paranoid indeed.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

As much as I'd like to help others awaken, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to waste hours and hours and more hours at meetings trying to help mere strangers. I've already given too much of my time (and money) at the KH. Plus, I'm convinced (to plagiarize) that you can lead a JDub to (JW)Facts but you can't make him think.

Doc

• steve2
    steve2

So pleaseresearch, I take it you have done this? Fantastic! Please share with us your success rate!

Or is this theoretical, what either you'd like to do or want others to do?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    The way to make people in the Borg think is to be as diplomatic and polite as possible. Like sitting down at a Chapters bookstore having a cup of tea at Starbucks sitting by the fireplace asking questions.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am not sure I understand the interest (some would say obsession) in converting JWs or anyone else. I understand if it is a family member. But, randomly picking on people to convince that they have been lied to is not a something I want to be a part of.

Convincing people they have lived a lie is one thing. But helping these people develop a meaningful life after the devastation that is sure to come if your plan works is something I have neither interest nor time. My attitude may be inappropriate, but I know how hard I and others worked after learning TTATT, I am not sure everyone has the fortitude to make a life after living in a cult. Always remember, there is a reason why some choose to be a part of a cult.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    No one can be made to "wake up" unless they are ready to....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit