Suffer ye little fishies

by ChakkaConned 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

There's an article at MSN about how British scientists have discovered that fish DO feel pain. Animal activists are having a fit.

So, fisherman everywhere, I implore you.......repent!

• avishai
    avishai

That's why i kill 'em right off the bat, not put 'em on a stringer. I never believed that' they don't feel pain crap

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Is it true lobsters scream when you throw them in boiling water?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Yes Thi Chi it's true, but not because they are screaming, it's the gasses escaping they're body.

Speaking of which I just went trout fishing last weekend, mighty good fish, fresh trout is. Mmm lobster..

Also got a Grouse, in the AM, on my friends property. Damn big for a grouse too. So we had fresh grouse for breakfast, along with the Trout.

• kls
    kls

I remember when there was this big controversy about how lettuce would scream when torn for salads.Tax dollars in use.

• Jayson
    Jayson

I'm going fishing in the morning

Does this mean that the Brits will outlaw fishing and hunting all together?

It could be a "brave new world" in the EU.

Now go be a good productive little worker

• Brummie
    Brummie

Surely any living thing that has a nervous system feels pain? I'm pretty glad we dont hear the flies scream every time we swat em.

brumm

• foreword
    foreword

Do you think you'd have time to scream with a swatter coming at you at 200 miles per hour? Just time to think..."oh sh....." .....ka-pac.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit