Yes! CBS Re Silentlambs Vs Watchtower Society; Question For Ted Jarasz

by rainbow2003 2 Replies latest jw friends

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

In about an hour and a half CBS anchor Dan Rather reports on the silentlambs versus Watchtower efforts to help children being molested by Watchtower-appointed elders and their allies among Jehovah's Witnesses.

Also, Ted Jarasz, do you wish to respond regarding Pat Garza's saying that you, who are the prime mover at the Watchtower Society headquarter, are also a child molestor? Feel free to use this forum to deny what she says if it is untrue. The same offer has been made here before and remains for the future.

This is not an accusation, but it is an open invitation. So far you have literally run from interviews on this subject. Why not respond?

• gumby
    gumby

Rainbow,

Teddy wanted me to tell all of us here to go to hell and eat his shorts..........(the wirey little bald headed bastard! ) .....gumby runs from the attacking "she bears"

Are you saying the show is going to air at 3:30 WESTERN TIME?

Gumby

• DJ
    DJ

Hi rainbow,

Do you have any info about Pat Garza'a allegation....will that be on the news tonight? I'm asking becaue I want to tape it if it includes her story. Thanks. love, dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit