Any other teenagers on here?

by BlackWolf 23 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkedTeen
    SpunkedTeen

Im 18 ,I havent been on here in a while though.

• BlackWolf
    BlackWolf
    Well thanks everybody. I was hoping to find somebody else who is awake, whose parents are still in to be my friend. That way we don't have to be fake with each other and our parents won't know anything about it ;) I live in Florida so if you know anybody like that around here, let me know. I'll definitely check out the reddit though.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

My son is 14 and he might be interested in getting an account.....he has similar circumstances to you and you both might be able to support one another

Kate xx

• Old Goat
    Old Goat
    I'm 88, almost 89. My body is falling apart, but in my heart I'm still 17. Most JW teens find a home on social media and quietly fade or are "secret rebels". Being a teen and a Witness is a hard life.
  • Dis3
    Dis3
    Heyy, I'm 16 also. My mum told me about you and I would love to talk to you because we would obviously have many a thing to talk about what with being brought up as JW's. :p I will privately message you if you like? xxx
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Hey Dis3 I see you've just joined up so a big welcome. You might want to mention what username your mum has to Blackwolf. Everyone needs to stay safe on here, ok honey. Have fun

• Dis3
    Dis3
    Hey Skedaddle, thankyou! My mum's account is disillusioned2. I'm still getting used to this haha :p xx
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Ah, I see what you did there with your handle - Disillusioned2, Dis3. Cute!

We should bump this thread to catch more friends for you guys. When I remember I'll bump it for you. You guys should do the same.

Calling all teenagers - introduce yourselves!

• raven
    raven
    I am no longer a "teen" but as the rest have stated, a teen at heart! I am 21. BUT I do know the struggles of being raised in the organization... It was a dark place (still is) in my life. If you ever want to chat we are all here for support.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm 66, is that close enough? I'm as hip as all getout!

Sinatra is THE GREATEST, isn't he?

CAN YOU DIG IT?

There aren't many teens on here because we're a bunch a' creepy old people.

YOU will be a creepy old person in just 50 years, and take it from me, time flies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit