I just breaking up with my JW boyfriend. i feel so stupid and sad.

by Turtleneck 7 Replies latest social relationships

• Turtleneck
    Turtleneck

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Are you a JW also? If you are not, you're smart, not stupid for initiating the break-up.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Nobody on this forum would fine fault with your breaking up with your JW boyfriend.Especially if he lied about his religion.

Most non JW's do not, at first, understand how toxic and controlling this religion can be.

While everything might seem ok on the surface in the beginning of a relationship.........if your ex is a true believer....... your relationship will have to bend to his religion.

Since a JW should not be dating a non JW you might experience being shut out of normal social contact with his JW friends and or family.

If it would be helpful to share some of the reasons why you broke up, we have a fair number of people on this forum who have gone through this experience.

• Italiancalipso
    Italiancalipso

What make you think stupid and sad?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

another one ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

You have to wonder when they start a post with one or two sentences and nothing else don`t you ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

been quite a few like this in the last few months. usually the same story. possibly the same troll likes to wind us up.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If I were in your shoes, I would not feel stupid and sad.

Stupid yes, but not sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit