So apparently prince wrote most of the songs in the new song book...

by purrpurr 17 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There`s going to be all kinds of Prince Rumours the WBT$ won`t bother to correct..

...................Prince Wrote...........................................Prince Autographed..

............The WBT$ Cart Song!...............................Anthony Morris`s Awake!..

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCzUZHFW8XswPeOOu9TAVKl3IGkM_VZORSmQq9O00YWQ2Wej31IQ..Image result for Watchtower anthony morris

....................Prince Told Lett..

He Could Have Sophia`s Ice cream Cone..

..Image result for Watchtower stephen lett.......................Image result for Watchtower Sophia ice cream cone

• cofty
    cofty
    Bollocks
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I heard Prince was on the new new bible writing team and the next version will have a Purple cover on it!!!

I cant wait for these prince strings to be DONE!
  • Dagney
    Dagney

Ha ha! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The new songs wouldn't even have been Prince on a bad day, they're awful musically, just plain awful.
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    He wrote "From House to House" - I have it on good authority from the brother of a cousin of a friend whose father's stepson is a Bethelite -
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    It's true. Brother Andre was his assistant on the project.
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    Well I heard from a sister who knows the wife of the CO that was friends with a brother who knows Prince, that he personally made all the crackers for the last memorial that were used in Peru.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit