Washing Tub, Bicycle and Tractor Society.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

This was a sign displayed in the workshop at Ingleburn (Aust) during construction of new printing facilities sometime in the 80's (if I recall correctly). See what a sense of humor the loving brothers display

I was privileged (read gullible) to volunteer (read conscripted) some time during construction.

cheeses was blessed (and blesses).

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Cheeses, you're a pretty funny guy.

Are you new here, or have you been here under a different name? (sorry if you've already been asked that)

Hello DantheMan,

I am new here and have never posted under another ID - a question I haven't previously been asked. Nice to know you care.

Funny? I would much prefer to be recognised as indifferent, sacrilegious, irreverent, anti-social, apathetic, anti-religious, wicked, evil, ...and I could go on.....BUT, still one helluva god fearing guy.

cheeses gets confused at times.

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Cheeses, I absolutely love your posts! They totally crack me up,

Naru

(Of the I have accepted Cheeses as my Lord and Savory Class.)

• hippikon
    hippikon

You must be in Sydney - Drop me a line [email protected]

Hippikon,

Raised in Sydney, but left for the North Coast when I was nineteen - 31 years ago. I still have family in Sydney and go there every now and again. Have there ever been Apostofests in Sydney?

cheeses cripts

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Holey One,

Do a search under "BBQ" or "Sydney BBQ" or Apostafest(Apostofest). Much info.

Cheers, Ozzie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Cheeses Kraft .. the guys an Australian!

I'll be watching you son

unclebruce

BTW I remmember the sign - things like that shocked visitors and big eyed new recruits lol..

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Thank Gawd. This is what this board needs after all that war crap the past 2 months. Cheeses Khrist... between you and Gitsangria........whatever, I don't know who makes me laugh the most. People at work stop by my office....and peek in and say.....what's so funny. Like they'd understand this.

Oh....BTW......Welcome to the board you sarcastic SOB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit