I've just EATEN BLOOD & attended Catholic MASS !!!!!

by alliwannadoislive 8 Replies latest jw friends

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

Just got back from Ireland - went to Knock and attended Catholic Mass there - because I could

On the way to Knock, I sat down for breakfast at a great little pub and ordered a 'full Irish'. Blow me, but there sat a slice of black pudding on my plate - so, again, because I could, I ate it

"When you lose small mind you free your life" (System of a Down)

• somebody
    somebody

alliwannadoislive!

I'm SO glad you're back and congratulations!

Congratualtions on your freedom!

You didn't see Satan in the church that held the Catholic mass did ya?

I've heard that the devil lives in catholic kingdom halls/churches!

missed your absence from the board,

somebody/gwen....who learned a lot and enjoyed talks that she's heard in Catholic churches.

• sandy
    sandy

You are now a certified pagan.

Just Kidding of course.

• Francois
    Francois

Ain't freedom great?

And along with it, helping others to understand the clear and present danger to their freedoms inherent in anything to do with Jehovah's Witnesses is also great. It's a great service to the community to quietly go about exposing the wolf under all that sheep's clothing.

francois

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Good for you that you just did what you wanted, but I missd this part: "did you like the taste ?" As a child we used to eat kind of meat - made from blood and tongue - and it was disgusting, so I won't eat it anymore. Country Woman

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I am excited to be attending my first Catholic mass next weekend!!! w00t!!! Congrats to you! Happy you had a safe trip!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations!! The way to know you have freedom is by using it.

SS

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

somebody - thanks for the warm welcome back

country woman - the taste was not too good i have to say - i remember eating it as a kid and it wasn't bad at all, perhaps i need a bit more practice to wipe out that old bigamy ...

francois, spunky - the message from the priest was bible based and as 'relevant' as any 'public talk' - can't see what al the jw fuss is about ...

sandy, ss - is paganism close to freedom ?

• rocketman
    rocketman

That's great....but I doubt I'd eat it.....yuck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit