• badboy
    badboy

HALLEJUH! HALLEJUH!

4 SOME REASON i HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE 2 ACCESS THE FORUM

Please explain ,Simon.

Keep up the good work!

• greven
    greven

I think you have been a baaaaaaaaaadboy....

• Simon
    Simon
    Please explain ,Simon

erm, well ... you don't really provide much information so I'll just suggest something ...

Was your PC switched on?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah
    Please explain Simon

You ask for the impossible. Angharad has been trying to explain Simon for years....

heh heh heh

Uzzah

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I have had trouble accessing the forum as well for the last week or so whenever I am in the library...

Whenever I go to the main page, I get a garbled text all over the screen with no graphics, tables, layouts, etc on the screen. Even at times when I do gain access to the main page, if I click on a link, then the same garbled text screen appears. Even when I tried to logon my account name.

Seems to be problems this forum, bugs or kinks not exactly ironed out as of yet.

Yizuman

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

deleted by request

• goofy
    goofy

Actually I had some problems yesterday. I got a couple script error messages and the pages were garbled.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Speaking of...When is the profile edit option going to be functioning again? I get this message at the top of my screen.....

NOTE: The profile edit / update is not yet functioning ... please check for announcements of when it's available.

• badboy
    badboy

first there was a(I have forgotten what happened kind of thing)

then there was a garbled!"£$%^&*()_+ type of message

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit