Amazing Growth! Jehovah Is Blessing The Preaching Work!

by Divergent 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Lieu Memorial attendance isn't growth, it's curiosity.

Yes, and politeness of course..they recieve an invitation, after all.....in a country that is naturally respectful of religious belief.

Doesn't mean for one second they intend to convert.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"What amazing growth!"...my ass!

Genuine interest among the rank and file is seriously waning. Our congregation has 160 publishers but meeting attendance is usually from 90 to 100. Where are the other 60 to 70? Nationwide...worldwide interest in the Jehovah's Witness is on the decline.

Jehovah's Witnesses have become a has-been, flunkee movement!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    If growth means closing 15 branch heasdquaters around the world and kicking out 1000s of people who used to work at bethels around the world and not printing 50 million magazines a month worldwide then sounds a very strange growth to me.
  • OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

"the door is narrow"

"the small one will become a thousand"

Please pick your opposing Scriptural point to fit whichever frikkin point you need to make.

Your Welcome,

WTBTS

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You mean growth in financial gains by cutting back on literature being published and retrieving a bunch special pioneers from service.

.......and not to forget the 1 billion US the Watchtower Corporation is going gain, as its in the process of selling off its main property holdings in Brooklyn New York

Jehovah's bank accounts are truly being blessed.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/d1396f2ae1b74a8795468ae7e39ede68/raking-up-american-cash-money-cn7acp.jpg

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    2 baptised today out of 860 attendance in Ohio
  • jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Funny they still speak about growth when these days it is no where near as impressive as the past. Even the figure they show about Zambia is nothing special. " This means that 1 in every 18 persons in Zambia attended." There are also 1:18 Seventh Day Adventists in Zambia, and 1:5 Catholics. When I first read 1:18, it seems amazing compared to the 1:330 in Australia, but really it is just a figure that many other religions can claim as well.
  • atomant
    atomant
    jookbeard said 7000 hours to make one recruit.l;ll add 30 minute hearing to disfellowship.All the hard work for nuffin.
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

According to Wikipedia there are 1,251,695,584 people in India as of July, 2015. What percentage of the population do the 37,000 Jehovah's Witnesses amount to?

0.002956%. That's slightly less than 3/1000ths of 1%. Such a tiny little fraction. It's much closer to 0% than it is to 1%.

That means every Witness needs to be preaching to 33,830 people regularly to adequately cover the territory.

Go Watchtower!

• Heaven
    Heaven

LostGen nailed it. I think the Conscious Class should be stating this exact thing to their JW families. It would be interesting to see how long the GB clung to this stupidity once many started pointing out the idiocity of it.

It was this kind of logic I used on my Dad when he said the bad economy during the 'Great Recession' we recently went through was the reason Armageddon was so close. If a bad economy is the reason Armageddon will come then shouldn't it have already arrived during the 'Great Depression' of the 1930s and not the recent 'Great Recession'? Crickets ensued... and I got the deer-in-the-headlights look from Dad.

But this kind of GB / JW crap logic prevails.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit