JWs at Rolling Stones Concert!

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gayle
    Gayle
    "Watchtower barricades itself against the world with their crosses, er I mean, carts!!"
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWs Never Miss an Opportunity to be Laughed at..

49,000 "Rolling Stones" Fans x 39 JW.ORG WatchTower Literature Carts.....EQUALS

...............1,911,000 Opportunities..

...To Laugh at JW`s and The WatchTower..

.....Image result for laughing and pointing at youImage result for Porto Alegre  Rolling Stones concert.jehovahs witnessesImage result for laughing and pointing at you

• MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken

I posted this in reddit and there are people that don't belive this is true they say that JWs aren't that daft (stupid) well to me concert or no concert this is Hella daft, they' also state that this isn't enough evidence to proof the pictures were actually taken in that concert.... we'll one thing I can say is the pictures sure proof this religion needs help and is desperate to make people join. Just look at all those carts all together it gives me goosebumps

• Sabin
    Sabin
    You don't understand, they were protecting the rolling stones from their adoring fans. Get back people, we are the Religious Riot Police.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If it is true, but I highly suspect it to be bullshit, probably one or two carts were put up.

Really what a bad ineffective place to sell religion at a rock and roll concert full of rebellious adolescents.

But then again some Dimwit JWS which there are many probably took the opportunely of the volume of attendees to sell and promote the WTS.

Just think of the placements we can make ! .

I'll be the cherished and praised hero at the Kingdom Hall for sometime to come !

The persevering adage of Armageddon coming soon influences people to do many adverse unpractical things.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Is this for real? If it is, all this older lady has to say is Holy F'n Sh##! And if you knew me, you would know I reserve the F word for Cleveland Indians baseball season! 😱
  • John_Mann
    John_Mann
    I live in a city nearby Porto Alegre. They did a similar thing last year at Rock in Rio show.
  • John_Mann
  • talesin
    talesin

John Mann, I never thought I would see the day ....... JWS set up at an Iron Maiden concert! hahaha, tks for sharing.

• bobld
    bobld

Let's see 39 carts and 6 jw per cart smiling with glee at an opportunity to enjoy

great music and not bring reproach upon the org.No jw police to tell them that

going to such a entertainment is worshipping satan and a waste of time.Oh

I said 6jw per cart but their were 10 or more as a back up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit