BORG LOVED

by be wise 3 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

This is not a shamless plug, honest. I am recording an electronic track at college called 'Borg Loved'. You will be able to download it for free at peoplesound.com once I finish it, if your interested. It will be under the name ASTHAMTIC CLOUDHEAD. One of my mum's borg friends has offered to design a cover for my final project college CD, I don't know him personally, maybe she's just trying to get me back in by trying to give me a 'positive influence'. I just think it would the the funniest thing that a jw designs the cover of a CD with this subject matter.

The thing is do you think he'll know. I don't know how 'educated' borg people are to this sort of thing, do you think he would realise. I was thinking of just making up some story. what u reckon - Justice comes in unusual ways I think, no matter how small.

Here are the lyrics,

Lyrics
    Your borg love is bringing me round
    But i won't make it without a sound
    Your borg love, but we're coming round
    And we will make it with our own mind

FEMALE VOICE [SPOKEN]
    Taste my borg love
    Taste my borg love
    You could stay lost in my world
    But you can't afford to stop and think even for a moment
    Lets stay lost together
    You can't make it in this world alone
    Lets make it forever
    Stay lost with our dreamy glaze and endless days of bliss
    You wont feel a thing
    Trust me
    You wont feel a thing

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Interesting lyrics. I don't think any JW will see the reflection.

• DIM
    DIM

You sound like you've gone from the JW cult to the XJW cult.

• be wise
    be wise

Naaa, just speaking from experience.

Actually, I just recentley listened to a recording of an assembly and it worried me considerably. The monotone voice the unbalanced intensity of it all. It's not good and it's not healthy for anyone. Music gives anyone a voice and I've got the right to speak of my experiences in an honest way. The only reason why some people are so intense about it is to combat the intensity of this Organisation. It's all about ego, I mean have you read some of the earlier teachings of the governing body, they are crazy, but because they have this single tracked mind on their objectives they don't care who they hurt or screw up in the proccess. They're so far gone I don't think any phychiatrist could be of any help to them. Just because I use the word borg it doesn't mean I'm a crazy jw hater, I just think it's a fitting word for them. My mums a jw and other members of my family and I love them the same way I always did but when they try to 'bring me round' I tell them exactly how I feel about it and they never have an answer in return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit