Texas Elders Drive Senior Citizen To Suicide

by rainbow2003 2 Replies latest jw friends

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

I sincerely believe the following link on a side-board deserves far more attention. Are these elders "Jehovah's servants" or apostates for a mock kingdom of God on earth? See for yourselves.

I think it's clear such man-pleasers bring grave reproach on Jehovah's name. Using the name Jehovah instead of God, our Father in heaven or Lord would associate you in the minds of most people with the Watchtower Society's elder system which is so unloving and unChristian as this shows.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/47789/1.ashx

The number of suicides keep mounting. How long will the cries of the blood of people be ignored? People who are sincere JWs need to form their own Bible Study groups freed from this sort of brutal or unloving "shepherding." I also think it's clear by now that apostates are in charge in Brooklyn and have deliberately turned local elders against the local flocks in order to divert attention from Ted Jaracz's being an accused child molestor back when he was a D.O. in Los Angeles. Dump Ted or lose it all.

Now, the man mentioned in the thread is not the only person Watchtower elders have driven to suicide. I really think there needs to be more attention to this whole suicide nightmare as well as the bleedings to death and other darkness.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks, rainbow2003! That was my dad I was writing about in the thread you've referenced. I am giving copies of my letter to the people at work and my neighbors and asking them to give the letter to their pastors, not only for them to see what Jehovah's Witnesses did to my father but also so they will look to their own flock.

Welcome to the board, and I hope you find comfort, inspiration, knowledge, and a few laughs here!

Nina

• wednesday
    wednesday

Nina,

i am so glad u have found ways ot get the word out. I do hope u let drphi.com know. he is looking for stories in "your home town" and this would be a good one. And it would help a lot of people. Dr. phil doesn't cut slack.

thinking of ways to help,

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit