PORTUGAL: In-depth news investigation about Jehovah's Witnesses and shunning

by EdenOne 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

"Observador" the leading online daily newspaper in Portugal, published today an in-depth investigation about the practice of shunning by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Starting with the ongoing petition that I have submitted to collect signatures, the investigative reporter Tânia Pereirinha details how the Branch is organized, who is who in the local Branch Office, the history of the Organization, the pedophilia scandals, interviews lawmakers and the person responsible for the overseeing of the Law of Religious Freedom, and the focuses on four life stories of people who were shunned. One of those stories is of our very own TJ Curioso, who posts in this forum.

https://observador.pt/especiais/eles-mataram-me-em-vida-o-inferno-nas-testemunhas-de-jeova/

"THEY KILLED ME WHILE I WAS STILL LIVING - THE HELL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" is the name of the article. The graphics are really well done. Some bits of damning videos of the Organization are included. Must watch!

• doubtfull1799
    doubtfull1799

Any way to get an English translation?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I'm a bit tired today, I will try to do that tomorrow with a little help of Google to speed up things.

• poopie
    poopie

Go Eden go.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

The petition is now over 800 signatures

• gone for good
    gone for good

This is exciting news - can´t wait to get access to it all on a real computer.

Well done Eden One and Tânia Pereirinha TJCurioso and all !

200 more signatures coming right up...

• Listener
    Listener

Sounds like Tania has presented a professional report by listing so much detail about the organisation that probably most JWs in Portugal don't know but can easily confirm to be correct. This helps to make her sound credible and that she has done her homework.

You're doing a great job EdenOne and I hope it is able to help JWs.

• TJ Curioso

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit