Fight in the STD clinic

by Crazy151drinker 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Just thought I would share something humorous that just occured.

As a few of you know I work for the County and the building I work in also houses the STD Clinic. Well, a couple of minutes ago a huge fight broke out between this girl and a guy in the waiting room. She was waiting for her appointment and sure enough, who walks in?; the guy who gave her the cooties!! So she flips out and starts beating his ass!!!! The waiting room got thrashed and they had to call security!! Well the chick jammed and the dude is still down stairs recovering!!

Only on Vallentines Day I guess he shouldnt have given her the gift that keeps on giving......

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

He should have told her nobodys' perfect !!

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* crazy...I can feel the love...*LOL* If that ever happened to me there would be another one of these..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

In light of the above story, clearly one should avoid such corrupt practices such as the celebration of St. Valentines Day. A true christian should ask themselves, am i really practicing true love by the observance of this holiday? Or am i following the course of Capone and his demonic thugs? Clearly one would want to avoid any holiday that was celebrated or approved of by Mr. Capone and other worldlings...........

• pr_capone
    pr_capone
    Or am i following the course of Capone and his demonic thugs? Clearly one would want to avoid any holiday that was celebrated or approved of by Mr. Capone and other worldlings...........

I take exception to that comment! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit